Bismarck firing procedures at DS

Discussions about the history of the ship, technical details, etc.

Moderator: Bill Jurens

Alberto Virtuani

Re: Bismarck firing procedures at DS

Post by Alberto Virtuani »

Hello everybody,
Dunmunro wrote: "Do you design bridges for a living?"
as anyone can see form the above post, this low provoking guy, left without arguments, is making humor about a tragedy happened in Italy (the collapse of the Genoa bridge), with evident lack of sensibility and infamous nationalistic insinuations. :kaput:
His post has been duly reported to the webmaster.

I do hope that all the fair people here will condemn this low usage of the forum.

There is no need for me to answer, I guess this shameful post is the consequence of Mr.Dunmunro impotent anger for the surfaced truth and of his total inability to counter FACTS.
The guy apparently drank too much before posting, to forget the pain for the end of his loved fairy-tale ! :lol:

Bye, Alberto
"It takes three years to build a ship; it takes three centuries to build a tradition" (Adm.A.B.Cunningham)

"There's always a danger running in the enemy at close range" (Adm.W.F.Wake-Walker)
dunmunro

Post by dunmunro »

Alberto Virtuani wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 am Hello everybody,
as anyone can see form the above post, this low provoking guy, left without arguments, is making humor about a tragedy happened in Italy (the collapse of the Genoa bridge), with evident lack of sensibility and infamous nationalistic insinuations. :kaput:
His post has been duly reported to the webmaster.

I do hope that all the fair people here will condemn this low usage of the forum.

There is no need for me to answer, I guess this shameful post is the consequence of Mr.Dunmunro impotent anger for the surfaced truth and of his total inability to counter FACTS.
The guy apparently drank too much before posting, to forget the pain for the end of his loved fairy-tale ! :lol:

Bye, Alberto
You stated earlier
Yes, this is exactly the way it works (having got a master degree in Engineering and studied mathematics for 5 years: what is "poor" Mr.Wadinga qualification in mathematics ?
You claimed that your engineering degree somehow made you more competent than other posters. Yet we know (and your reaction is proof of that) that some engineers make terrible mistakes... :shock:
Alberto Virtuani

and we know Mr.Dunmunro uses low nationalistic insinuations in his denial frenzy (he now speculates, as usual, without knowing FACTS and understanding NOTHING, that engineers made errors when an investigation is still open to ascertain that causes that may or may not have anything to do with the original project) !

Shame on him ! I do hope he will be banned from the forum to avoid to be forced to lower at his level of degradation to answer his bad taste insinuations.

If he has something to say about assumptions and calculated values in mathematics in the "annoying table" he can express them, else to SHUT-UP would have been a much better choice.

Bye, Alberto

P.S. still I don't see anyone among the deniers condemning his post.... this will make them partners in his crime.
"It takes three years to build a ship; it takes three centuries to build a tradition" (Adm.A.B.Cunningham)

"There's always a danger running in the enemy at close range" (Adm.W.F.Wake-Walker)
alecsandros

Post by alecsandros »

Alberto Virtuani wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 am

… Utter delirium. I don't understand why or how he ended up debasing himself in this manner..... A shame.
Antonio Bonomi

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Hello everybody,

what a shameful lowering of one's own human dignity, ...

... at first the refusal to admit one's wrong, ...

... then the attempt to define the counterpart as Nazis, ...

... and now a shameful offense to the nationality of the counterpart alluding to a human tragedy, ...

If a 75 years old naval battle is causing some persons to act and write in this way, ... I strongly suggest them to take the time to think about been better to take a walk and do something else, ... and stay far away from an historical forum.

They are evidently not in condition to discuss those arguments, ... as it shows.

Bye Antonio
In order to honor a soldier, we have to tell the truth about what happened over there. The whole, hard, cold truth. And until we do that, we dishonor her and every soldier who died, who gave their life for their country. ( Courage Under Fire )
wadinga

Post by wadinga »

Hello Dunmunro,

Wadinga say "Bazinga!" What a Killer shot!

Gosh, I wish I'd said that. :lol:
this will make them partners in his crime.
Bring on the handcuffs, I'm ready.

An arrogant attack dog who can't take the odd kick in the teeth should give up the role, not whimper like a pathetic whipped cur.

If there is any reporting to the webmaster to be done it should be for ludicrous observations like -assumed numbers can be converted into real numbers by dividing by four.

Not to mention the self congratulatory crowing over damaging this website's reputation:
He has been left alone even by his bunch of ignorant insulting hooligans, after they were rubbished one after the other, some of them fairly recognizing their errors, most of them cowardly disappearing after having made fools of themselves.
over apparently driving off valuable posters like Byron Angel, Cag, Alan Raven, Paul Cadogan with a sustained barrage of insults and name-calling and we also don't even see the likes of Tommy 303 any more. Even Bill Jurens has apparently decided that having dismissed the so-called "evidence" of the Conspiracy Theorists there is little point in him remaining here, with the threat of being branded "ill-educated".

All the best

wadinga
"There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
Alberto Virtuani

Hello everybody,
Wadinga wrote: "If there is any reporting to the webmaster to be done it should be....."blah blah"
Go on Mr.Wadinga, report to the webmaster, don't be shy ! I have already reported his "Bazinga" idiot rant (and he deserve the insult, having supported the same insult first) !

We have the confirmation that ALSO Mr.Wadinga has no shame in using a tragedy to mock the other side, using nationalistic insinuations (forbidden on this forum), NOT having any argument to counter tha FACT that mathematics assumption is ONLY 108. All the other values are calculated, dividing by 4 or with other "elementary school calculations" that he is obviously UNABLE to understand.

My suggestion to him is the same as for Mr.Dunmunro: if you don't want to present your excuses for using such low arguments, SHUT-UP, instead of worsening his position. Shame on him as well for lowering at this level.

Anyone else wants to be explicitly added to this miserable list ? DO NOT BE SHY, come on, reveal which kind of human being you are , like these two ignorant hooligans !

Bye, Alberto

Herr Nilsson

Post by Herr Nilsson »

What nationalistic insinuations? :oops:
Regards

Marc

"Thank God we blow up and sink more easily." (unknown officer from HMS Norfolk)
Alberto Virtuani

:kaput:
Do you design bridges for a living?
What bridge ? :kaput:
Please avoid to play "naive"..... Mr.Dunmunro and Mr.Wadinga ill-tasted insinuations were clear.

Do you want to join these kind of guys ? YES or NO please
Last edited by Alberto Virtuani on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wadinga

Post by wadinga »

Hello Herr Nilsson,

Glad to see not all the valuable posters have been driven away. :ok:

Watch out for that "attack poodle", he'll hit you with his diploma if you call him out on his mathematical misrepresentations.

All the best

wadinga
"There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
Alberto Virtuani

I wrote to Herr Nilsson: "Do you want to join these kind of guys ? YES or NO please"
waiting for Herr Nilsson direct answer to judge whether he is still a "valuable poster", for sure Mr:Wadinga is NOT (but I'm happy he is so desperate because his bunch of insulting hooligans left him alone with his huge ignorance). :lol:

Bye, Alberto
Last edited by Alberto Virtuani on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herr Nilsson

Post by Herr Nilsson »

@Alberto
I see no nationalistic insinuation. It's just about your math skills and not Italian math skills in general. It's not a matter of joining, but a matter of humor. Obviously there seems to be another cultural difference between us, because I've found it quite amusing.

And don't forget: If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it.
Regards

Marc

"Thank God we blow up and sink more easily." (unknown officer from HMS Norfolk)
Alberto Virtuani

Herr Nilsson wrote: " I've found it quite amusing."
This Herr Nilsson has chosen his side, with people mocking a tragedy and finds this insinuation "amusing". SHAMEFUL and UNWORTHY of a decent human being. :kaput:
He is being treated accordingly starting immediately. I would have believed he was clever enough :negative: to keep out of this low Mr.Dunmunro mocking.

ANYONE ELSE wants to join the degrading list ? I would be happy to see the full wild bunch here.......

Of course the hidden purpose of all these low people is only to change argument and to avoid to admit that the "annoying table" is correct, being the only assumption 108, instead of admitting their ignorance of mathematics..... :lol:

Bye, Alberto

pgollin

Post by pgollin »

Alberto Virtuani wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:32 am Hello everybody,
Wadinga wrote: "You take an assumed value and divide it by four and that turns it into something which is not an assumed value. that's how mathematics works...…"
Yes, this is exactly the way it works (having got a master degree in Engineering and studied mathematics for 5 years: what is "poor" Mr.Wadinga qualification in mathematics ? :lol: ) : the only assumption is 108, the other values are calculated and NOT assumptions. Mr.Wadinga has no knowledge of "elementary school calculations" and of mathematics basis in general, this is the reason he was always unable to understand McMullen calculations used in the "annoying table": I suggest him to ask someone to explain it in an easy way, for a total beginner..... :kaput:

He would like to say that 14 is an assumption too, while it the only logical battle duration. ........
Alberto,

I'm afraid that your engineering/mathematical logic says that an assumption divided by four becomes a fact - IT IS THAT THAT EVERYONE IS LAUGHING ABOUT.

That you then do not understand why people are laughing whilst claiming to have a masters degree makes things worse.

An assumption remains an assumption no matter what mathematical function is carried out on it.
alecsandros

Post by alecsandros »

Herr Nilsson wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:14 pm @Alberto
I see no nationalistic insinuation.
You don't see it because you don't want to see it.
Somehow that makes it worse.