The Court Martial for the Denmark Strait

Discussions about the history of the ship, technical details, etc.

Moderator: Bill Jurens

dunmunro

Re: The Court Martial for the Denmark Strait

Post by dunmunro »

Antonio Bonomi wrote:Hello everybody,

before the trolling activity came into this thread...
People are not trolling when posting their honest opinions.

We don't know what Leach might have done if Y turret hadn't jammed.
PoW effectively had two guns completely out of action (one permanent and the other due to continual feed and load failures).
PoW had a total loss of secondary output, just when she needed it most - Some like to completely ignore this fact. See Tovey's own comments about the importance of KGV's 5.25in guns when KGV suffered a large loss of output. Modern battleships' FC systems were very vulnerable to small calibre hits.
PoW's radar gunnery systems all failed - another fact that is ignored but was important enough to be discussed by the war cabinet!
A ship with radar ranging has a huge advantage over another ship with optical (and that was problematic on PoW as well) only ranging.
Antonio Bonomi

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Hello everybody,

@ Alberto Virtuani,

it is useless to continue on trying to ask fairness from that side, ... were fairness is never going to come due to the argument we are discussing in this thread.

An argument they do not like at all in line of principle, ... no matter what, ... especially when cornered and proven wrong.

Those persons have demonstrated now long enough their only intent here in and it is very evident now that we have all is needed to prove our case having found the evidences properly supported even by Stephen Roskill.

They simply cannot accept this now.

I will not spend any more time and effort in that direction, ... enough done, ... nothing more is due.

From now on I will only pretend them to respect the forum rules.

Argument is CLOSED with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ all,

Back on my demonstration is time to move on Adm 205/10 page 332.
Roskill_page_313_note_38_01.jpeg
Roskill_page_313_note_38_01.jpeg (39.05 KiB) Viewed 752 times
ADM_205_10.jpeg
ADM_205_10.jpeg (64.22 KiB) Viewed 752 times
Now we can correlate the W.M. 56 item 1 with other important statements into the Official records.

Bye Antonio :D
In order to honor a soldier, we have to tell the truth about what happened over there. The whole, hard, cold truth. And until we do that, we dishonor her and every soldier who died, who gave their life for their country. ( Courage Under Fire )
Cag

Post by Cag »

Hi All

Hi Alberto, you continue, I won't resort to using a recent writing in capitals development in the way this discussion seems to be going, promote the notion that I have a side. But I do thank you that at least you do not resort to name calling. If debate and objection to an opinion is allowed for all, it is allowed for all without believing it is disrespectful to only one 'side' as you term them or resort to other methods. I post here and if someone disagrees I do not take offence or take it as a personal insult. We have to be fair to all.

Hi Antonio, again despite the barbed innuendo I will not as a person of average intelligence as I've stated above take any offence, I am amazed by your raising of information which once proven as incorrect is suddenly invalid. The origin of 06.13 is clear. As for Roskill you may be surprised when you read the file.

If this is about Leach, and he has to explain his actions,, then the reasons given in his report for those actions are relevant to the discussion. One of the reasons given was the future performance of the guns, which could only be based on their past and present performance. But if you wish to ignore that it is up to

The reports show the condition of the guns and their problems due to inexperienced crew and fundemental material breakdowns including crews hitting or levering equipment to keep guns in action. We have evidence of problems before during and after actions but we still continue to promote the belief that all was well. Deniers on all sides.

Y turret jamming was caused by crew inexperience which according to his report Leach was unfortunately expecting. With Hood PoW stood a chance even with the continuing gun faults, without her that potential dissapeared, see Leach's report.

Again we seem able to know exactly who knew what when and how, what was considered acceptable by them and what was not, who was complicit and why and disregard relevant facts.

Once again we bring up the Hood inquiry and use it in a supposed Leach discussion, yes we can all measure Norfolks distance from Hood, not 15000yds but definitely not 10000yds either so the 'estimates' given in both inquiries were wrong. Having used my average intelligence I do know it was not at all close to 10000yds.

Not one use of capitals.

Best wishes
Cag
Antonio Bonomi

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Hello everybody,

the one subject to personal offenses and trolling attitude is me, not you and surely not Wadinga or Dunmunro, just to put it in clear words.

This is understandable, because once cornered and with no more arguments to counter what is so evident and officially written in front of everybody, provided and blessed by the Royal Navy official historian, the only strategy a stubborn denier can use is the trolling one.

This is exactly what is going one here in now due to the thread subject, not easy to manage and digest bu those trolls, being now very evidently on the loosers side.

You are mixing apple's with banana's. We discussed that point years ago already, but apparently on reading previous post's you are missing the point and now you like to mix the 06:14 with a 06:13 statement and correlate it with Capt Leach order to disengage he himself stated occurring soon after 06:02 and 30 seconds on his report and before even more clearly on his previous radio message sent on May 27th, 1941. :negative:
As I told you it is Ltnt Cdr Pitcairn-Jones that cleared the point once for good in 1948 on the records, stating that the Tovey 06:13 in wrong and should have been written 06:03 also according to the RN Admiralty, ... unfortunately they realized it only on 1948. :shock:

I have been not surprised reading Stephen Roskill file in my hands since more than a week now.
Somebody else will be and will start developing a strategy to try to minimize what is available in there, just like happened with the Adm 205/10 recently.

But I have no problems anymore about it now, all I have is more than enough to write the truth in clear form and with clear references very soon.

The point here is to compare Capt Leach report stating 06:02 with Adm Tovey dispatches stating 06:13 being the time of release for the PoW disengagement order and not her fully completed action breakdown evaluated by somebody else long after even the enemy fire was ceased since 5 minutes at 06:09.
You will agree that to overturn the ship Captain report entry Tovey should have had a much more precise report and asked Leach to change his own report declaration officially. He preferred to use a Wake-Walker generic statement based on a generic completed breakdown time, a smart choiche by Tovey, but unfortunately historically absolutely false.

The Y turret jamming occurrence is even more evident being a smart event sequence change in order to provide PoW disengagement stronger reasons, in addittion to more battle time having added 10 more minutes ( from 06:03 to 06:13 ) and that was another Adm Tovey intentional alteration we can all read on his dispatches.

This way a very debetable PoW disengagement occurrence had a more solid reasons to be at least.

The evidence are clear and irrefutable into the Official documents.

The Hood board of inquiry ( 1st vs 2nd ) is relevant because you must remember this thread subject and the fact that the trial for court martial Adm Tovey declared in writing into the letter to Stephen Roskill you have read in Cambridge, is mainly addressing the charges to Wake-Walker, rather than to Leach that we realized was under investigation too and needed to provide the PoW disengagement explanation.

Reading both Tovey dispatches points 22 and 23 and the Admiralty ( Barnes ) reply this is clearly confirmed and we will soon see more confirmation of those been the matters in discussion.

This is why we need to provide and explain now the potential charges related to Wake-Walker and see how Adm Tovey with his dispatches ( points 17 and 19 ) cleaned both Leach potential charges as well as Wake-Walker ones , ... and also Capt Ellis potential ones in case an inquiry later was going to be called anyway ( using points 22 and 23 ).

This is the reason why AdmTovey dispatches was full of intentional alterations and smartly incorrect written statements.

This is the reason why it was the only document the Admiralty and the politicians wanted to refer to, ... and as we will see soon, ... knowing how incorrect it was, ... someone even did not want to attach it to a minute, .. it was enough the Admiralty positive assesment of it being accepted by the Admiralty board ( Barnes ) to close the matter for the politicians and the War Cabinet / Prime Minister.

NOTE :

Lets see now if you are better than RearAdm Wake -Walker on an easy mathematical calculation.
You wrote that PoW according to Wake-Walker disengaged at 06:13, that si what you like to beleive based on his own declaration used by Adm Tovey too.
Well read carefully what Wake-Walker stated on the same document :shock: :
I had seen her forced out of action after 10 minutes' engagement, at the end of which her salvoes were falling short and with a very large spread indeed.
PoW started engaging the enemy at 05:53 and plus 10 minutes = 06:03, ... and not 06:13.

How good are you in mathematic ?

Bye Antonio :D
In order to honor a soldier, we have to tell the truth about what happened over there. The whole, hard, cold truth. And until we do that, we dishonor her and every soldier who died, who gave their life for their country. ( Courage Under Fire )
Cag

Post by Cag »

Hi All,

Thanks Antonio, to be honest Im afraid if trying to discuss actual evidence whether Leach had sufficient grounds to break off is trolling, Im not sure what this debate or forum is for?

As I have said, just because some people may disagree with you, or in my case to try to discuss what was seen, or not seen, and discuss why it Is thought it would have been rejected, it does not mean it is a personal offence to you. If you perceive that they are or believe that then I'm sorry, but in my humble opinion they are not.

However, Im afraid whilst pointing the finger at others you are also actually doing what you accuse others of which I am trying to point out, from where I stand it is not a one sided thing and so does not do anything constructive. I understand what you are setting out, I can only agree where I agree and ask questions when I am in doubt.

Personally I am not really into the heated kind of debate that youself and others get into, or for how long it has been going on, I have no desire to attack anyone, it resolves nothing and leaves us again with two different views and no closure which seems to have occurred in the subjects you have pointed me to..

As for 06.13, Antonio you know you asked a question, I answered it. You stated an incorrect fact about a ships log, and I corrected it. If you wish to read anything else into it, or claim Im deliberately mixing information there is nothing I can do. I know 06.13 is considered incorrect and was corrected, I know Y turret jammed during the break off, it is in the reports sent to the Admiralty by Leach etc that has been my point.

What I have been trying to discuss, but constantly distracted from, is what evidence there is to support the correct reports from Leach etc and what actual evidence there is that they were rejected and by whom. Copies of the 001B report was sent to Tovey, Wake-Walker and according to other documents the Admiralty including the director of naval construction. The Admiralty had them in their archives prior to their donation. We are looking at things in isolation.

The main reasons given by Leach in those reports were also used as evidence in the despatch. The maps with times were used at the Hood inquiry and evidence given in both is the basis of their conclusions. Leach states in his report etc that the compass platform was hit at 06.02, further hits occurred after this and he decided to break off the action. This is similar to the information given in the 30th May Tovey report to the Admiralty (within two minutes PoW had been hit etc).

In all honesty I have agreed where I can and have declined to when I believe a conclusion has been jumped to (the whole of the board of the Admiralty Pound Alexander and Churchill were complicit etc etc). I have given information where neccessary, Roskill papers logs etc.

If it is so desired and thought that my contributions are useless or not relevant please say so and I will not continue.

I'm sure you've read the Davies paper, the Dahlrymple Hamilton letter, the RN tactics and staff duties considerations especially regarding the cruisers, the Vickers report on what happened, Murphy's report etc and hope it will all help you and others which is the reason I posted its reference.

Best wishes
Cag.
wadinga

Post by wadinga »

Hello All,

More wearisome exposition of so-called "facts" It was 10,000 yds, "I say the battle finished at 06:02" etc etc that we have seen year after year.

Soon we'll be back with suggesting Captain Phillips was "dismissed" from his command with a glowing report a mere 14 months after apparently contradicting W-W as a disciplinary measure. :lol:
My previous post key point is still valid: Paffard was close to Tovey in years 1941-1945, thus he had no privileged knowledge of Tovey brain state in the years we are discussing (1950-1962), when he came frequently at Roskill place discussing his naval works and giving him NO impression at all to be "demented".
The only ones using terms like "demented" are A & A. We have already established Tovey was misremembering significant facts like run out of fuel, and coast of France in 1954. Now Alberto assumes Paffard who was clearly so close to Tovey that he transferred with him to the Nore command, immediately lost contact with him in 1946. There is no such evidence, and since Paffard writes to Kennedy so knowledgeably about his old comrade why discount his insight? Besides Roskill does not say Tovey was infallible to Kennedy since he knew himself of the errors of 1954, but merely that he was not a hermit.

Best regard

wadinga
"There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
Alberto Virtuani

Post by Alberto Virtuani »

Wadinga wrote: "The only ones using terms like "demented" are A & A."
Hi Sean,
I already asked you (and others) to avoid false statements :stop: ,like the above one, just to divert attention from the main topic! Follow this link and look at the second post of this VERY long thread and you will realize who used the term "dementia" first..... :negative:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6728&p=64709&hilit=dementia#p64709

you wrote:"Roskill does not say Tovey was infallible to Kennedy since he knew himself of the errors of 1954, but merely that he was not a hermit. "
Another incorrect statement that I will however attribute to the fact that you must have been shocked by the evidence of the official historian of the RN, fully trusting Tovey CMDS account, and explaining very well to Kennedy that Tovey was reliable, not only that he was not a hermit.
For your convenience, here again Roskill clear statements, contained in letters to Kennedy, in which not only he attributes Paffard account to Tovey late years, suggesting Kennedy NOT to insert this footnote (of course Kennedy did not), but also dismantles the "brooding" of Tovey at this episode, as Kennedy was insinuating in his less and less reliable book.
Roskill to Kennedy on 1972: "Tovey came in several times to discuss the Bismarck Operation with me, Certainly he felt very strongly about the towing signal and about the threat to Wake-Walker. But he was always in very cheerful, even high, spirits, and I would never have applied the verb "brood" to his reminiscences. I could actually tell you quite a number of other cases where Pound threatened to have senior officers court-martialled, and one or two cases where he actually did so. He was relentless about any failure."
Roskill to Kennedy on 1973: "About Paffard's memories referred to at page 8, I am sure he is only correct about the last years of Tovey's life. Between about 1952 and 1960 he often came to see me bringing letters and papers, and was enormously interested in my work, all of which he read in draft. It was only at the end of his life that he became what Paffard calls a 'hermit'"
These statements, together with Roskill books ("Naval Policy" and "Churchill and the Admirals", already posted above by Antonio), should convince you about the fact that Roskill was sure about the reliability of the Court Martial story.

When you will finally visit Cambridge, you will find in a mail from Tovey to Roskill the reason why Roskill ws initially reluctant to mention the CM story: due to Tovey request to him ! :clap: Also, you will find that in the letters between Roskill and Kennedy, even the latter was speaking about the CM threat as a real fact.

Which proof do you have that Paffard (who was Tovey secretary ONLY between 1941 and 1945) frequented Tovey more than Roskill in the period 1952-1960 ? Please try to post some evidence instead of speculations only, in the vain attempt to deny what should be clear to everybody now. :negative:

Bye, Alberto
"It takes three years to build a ship; it takes three centuries to build a tradition" (Adm.A.B.Cunningham)

"There's always a danger running in the enemy at close range" (Adm.W.F.Wake-Walker)
wadinga

Post by wadinga »

Hello Alberto,

You are right Dunmunro used the term Dementia- I believe I never have. Duncan should refrain from using such medical terms unless there is diagnosis, but then no-one like yourself should either. I apologise for this false statement, you are not the only ones.

This is also a false, well slightly incomplete, statement:

"Roskill does not say Tovey was infallible to Kennedy since he knew himself of the errors of 1954, but merely that he was not a hermit. "

Tovey's mood, cheerful, high spirited or whatever does not affect the fact that he gave inaccurate information about the two signals to Roskill in 1954. Nowhere in the quotes you have supplied does Roskill say Tovey was reliable.
explaining very well to Kennedy that Tovey was reliable

I should merely have said:

"Roskill does not say Tovey was infallible to Kennedy since he knew himself of the errors of 1954, but in addition to being cheerful and high spirited, that he was not a hermit".

What Cag has said is included in the letters to Roskill is that Tovey:
but advises that he never kept a diary and so it would be dependant on his not very good memory.
I would certainly imagine Pafford had a much more reliable opinion of Tovey's character and the reliability of his memory than perhaps any other person, having worked with him throughout most of the War.

According to the latest revelations there never was a letter demanding a CMDS (Brodhurst is wrong he should not rely on hearsay about his subject but research CMDS properly) and now there is only one phone call during which Pound is eating humble pie and apologizing about the run out of fuel signal in addition to making the CMDS threat. This happens at Scapa Flow on arrival on the 30th May, before Tovey has even submitted his preliminary report. As Cag has pointed out this means Pound has no information other than gleaned from signals. His information is as inaccurate as it was when he made his inaccurate interim report on the Monday afternoon.

There has been no tactical analysis, no studying of maps, no identification of inconsistencies, in fact no basis for CMDS at all other than a probable phone call from an irate PM last Saturday morning. A PM who has forgotten about it until reminded by Pound's pusillanimous report at the War Cabinet meeting, but does not care enough to engage in discussion about it then, and it is forgotten about for a further two months until a vague enquiry as to whether there will or will not be a further report from the Admiralty to the War Cabinet.

In 205/10 there is criticism of an officer's tactics but it is not of Wake-Walker or Leach. And I am not referring to VCNS Tom Phillips' downplaying of Dalrymple-Hamilton's contribution which was made after studying reports/ track charts etc. It deserves a new thread. :cool:

All the best

wadinga
Alberto Virtuani

Wadinga wrote: "Pafford had a much more reliable opinion of Tovey's character"
Hi Sean,
as already said, Pafford was frequently with Tovey only from 1941 till 1945, when Tovey memory was good (I hope....).
If you have any evidence that he was frequently seeing Tovey after the latter retirement, please post the evidences. Else, please stop speculating.
I have posted evidence that Roskill and Tovey were in contact (several visits and letters) between 1952 and 1960 and that Roskill (an historian) was considering him reliable. :stubborn:

you wrote: " This happens at Scapa Flow on arrival on the 30th May, before Tovey has even submitted his preliminary report."
is this another speculation or do you have any proof that the phone call happened before the preliminary report was submitted ? :negative:

The report is a long one, possibly prepared while the KGV was coming back (just my opinion) but if you read it, it's 100% clear that Tovey had no idea yet, at that time, that the actions of his officers had already been under scrutiny since a while. The May 30th report is quite a reliable one.....

you wrote (my italics): "His (Pound) information is as inaccurate as it was when he made his inaccurate interim report on the Monday afternoon"
Inaccurate yes (but not more than Tovey's point 19 in July, when all evidences were available :oops: ), but technically much more favorable to Leach than the reality (e.g. Y turret hit and out of action during a period of the engagement, main director out of action.....). Only his conclusion is ALREADY very critical: "The PoW had then broken off action. Whether or not she had been right in doing so could not be judged on the information so far available"

you wrote: "....Pound's pusillanimous report....."
Even if you think it, you should avoid such title for Pound, as well as I'm very carefully avoiding to say "Leach's coward retreat" or "Wake-Walker's pusillanimous shadowing""..... please refrain from using these statements. :negative:
It's just a bit strange that people so sensitive to "name calling"..... is accepting that his side (you) uses this kind of evaluations about an officer who commanded a battleship at Jutland and did not break off his engagement, as far as I know. :negative:
To use Roskill words, Pound was just "relentless about any failure" .

Bye, Alberto
"It takes three years to build a ship; it takes three centuries to build a tradition" (Adm.A.B.Cunningham)

"There's always a danger running in the enemy at close range" (Adm.W.F.Wake-Walker)
Cag

Post by Cag »

Hi All,

Hi Alberto, I think I did say that any such action is counter productive and refrain from doing so myself. But I did laugh at the 'side' jibe so thank you.

However I think Wadinga is refering to the nature of the report which is pusillanimous, ie implied by Pound that PoW action was showing a lack of courage or determination. But I could be wrong, but it would seem that it was not Pound who being accussed of showing a lack of courage but his report of the break off in the cabinet meeting implied a possible pusillanimous action.

But perhaps you have misunderstood, maybe Wadinga could clear that one up.

Best wishes
Cag.
Antonio Bonomi

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Hello everybody,

from now on I will not respond anymore to the ones who deny all evidences at any cost or to the ones posting inflammatory and off-topic messages here in with the intent of provoking into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion.

I will limit myself to the final demonstration I have promised to the forum readers and than finally close this thread as far as I am concerned.

One day all this story will be available in print in Italian and in English, as well as on the internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the Adm 205/10 page 331 has been explained with Adm Tovey dispatches connection with Adm Pound, lets move to pages 332 and 333 with the connection to the Admiralty Board and Sir Alexander / Sir Barnes, just as Graham Rhys-Jones and Stephen Roskill explained to us all on their books.

I mean here :

http://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/205150926

Bye. Antonio :D
Alberto Virtuani

Cag wrote: " I think Wadinga is refering to the nature of the report which is pusillanimous"
Hi Mr.Cag,
me too, I was clearly referring to the "nature" of the (Leach) retreat being "coward" and to the "nature" of the (Wake-Walker) shadowing being "pusillanimous", saying that I carefully try to avoid these terms..... :think:

Bye, Alberto

Cag

Post by Cag »

Hi All

Hi Alberto, my mistake no problem, when you put "avoid such title for Pound" I didn't quite know if you'd misread it or I'd misread you.........but I'd misread you!

Best wishes
Cag.
wadinga

Post by wadinga »

Hello All,

I was referring to Pound's pusillanimous interim report to the War Cabinet. If he did not know better, (and he did not even know that Prinz Eugen had been in the fight), he should have backed his subordinates' actions, until he had fuller information. That is how leadership and loyalty work.(IMHO)
"The PoW had then broken off action. Whether or not she had been right in doing so could not be judged on the information so far available"
After all he had already told Wake-Walker his actions had been "admirable". His information was not only inaccurate but incomplete on that Monday. Pusillanimous is a mild adjective- hardly equivalent to coward.

Alberto You have indeed been very careful ie you have not said "coward" eg
Hi Mr.Cag,
whether I personally consider W-W a mediocre or a coward (your word) is irrelevant. I agree with you that the comments are not indicating necessarily cowardice, however they surely show an "average" warrior, at least......

The embellishment of the story was anyway needed to allow the decorations, in case either of mediocre or of "timorous" behavior, while only a serious inquiry could have decided whether it was a matter of conscientious respect of the fighting instructions, a matter of negligence/mediocrity or a more serious matter of cowardice.
instead you call his actions shameful and accuse him of changing his factual evidence but not "lying". Anyone can change their opinion on new information. You have many times suggested he be Court Martialled- under what charge?

As to when this fabled phone call was made, does the Tovey letter specifically tie his tackling Pound over the "Run Out Of Fuel" message with the same phone call as the CMDS threat? I believe Cag says he thinks it does. Kennedy does not. He says Tovey complained about the ROOF on arrival and Pound apologized, but that Tovey never found out it was WSC's input until much later. (From Roskill?) Kennedy says the CMDS threat was weeks later. Roskill says much the same but then, of course, he is citing Kennedy as his source :wink:

If the CMDS threat happened weeks later where is the evidence that a study was ever made, and wasn't it too late as Tovey and his co-conspirators had already "changed the facts"?

The prime motivator of recent interest recently said:
Either on the same day Friday May 30th ( most probable ), Saturday May 31st or Sunday June 1st, 1941, the PHONE CALL between Adm Pound and Adm Tovey took place, and we know how it went.
Adm Pound surely checked with WSC and they basicallly realized that being Bismarck sunk it was not worthwhile to have to manage Adm Tovey refusal and force the action TOP down, with ALL the possible negative consequences.
The possible INQUIRY driving the trial for Court Martial Adm Pound discussed and proposed to Adm Tovey was definitively abandoned and changed into request for explanation
This is not "weeks later" as both Kennedy and hence Roskill said.

It is unbelievable that this whole CMDS (and recently-generated wildly extrapolated miasma) is based on a phone call with no record of the words spoken, or when it happened, as a reminiscence after over ten years of one man who didn't keep a diary, acknowledged he had a poor memory and only ever mentioned it to four people and finally didn't want it published. Of those four, the one who worked with him most closely, for the longest period of time, is the one calling his memory and exaggeration of events into question.

All the best

wadinga
Alberto Virtuani

Hi Sean,
Yes, I'm very careful now using these words (in order not to give any space to provocation, meant only in order to divert the attention from the FACTS) and I only use them if someone else is using first, quoting him (that in this specific case was not a provoker, I think), as above. :wink:

You should really do the same ! :kaput:

you wrote: "Roskill says much the same but then, of course, he is citing Kennedy as his source"
This is totally wrong. I have seen a letter from Tovey to Roskill speaking about the Court Martial threat and Roskill provided this letter to Kennedy. Kennedy had this info from Roskill, not the other way round, but you seem to refuse this evidence. :stubborn:
Please go to Cambridge and READ the all the relevant letters BEFORE you speak, exposing yourself in this pityful way, in your vain attempt to "protect" this way (only in your mind, thinking of a kind of sacred mission) the honor of these officers !

you wrote: "Kennedy says the CMDS threat was weeks later."
Then Kennedy is wrong (not a surprise....), again go to Cambridge and read the evidences BEFORE speaking. Be more careful, the evidences are there.

Bye, Alberto