Good to be back

Anything else you want to talk about.
Fantor

Good to be back

Post by Fantor »

I was a member of this forum long, long time ago. I forgot my password and I could not long in. Yes, I traid to use the "forgot you password." But, I did not work.

Yes, I am back and I am glad. I was with a different "name" before, but now I am FANTOR.

Regards to all.

Mi lengua materna es el castellano.

Saludos a todos

Edgar
Karl Heidenreich

Re: Good to be back

Post by Karl Heidenreich »

Fantor:

¡Bienvenido al foro, de vuelta! Aquí habemos muchos cuyo lengua materna es el castellano.

Atte.

Karl
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill
José M. Rico
Administrator

Post by José M. Rico »

Edgar,

Si me dices cual era tu antiguo nombre de usuario puedo mirar tu cuenta para que puedas hacer "log in", o si lo prefieres le cambio el nombre por "Fantor" para que conserves tus antiguos mensajes.
No está permitido que un mismo usuario tenga dos cuentas a la vez, así que dime que es lo que prefieres que haga.

Un saludo.
Fantor wrote:I was a member of this forum long, long time ago. I forgot my password and I could not long in. Yes, I traid to use the "forgot you password." But, I did not work.

Yes, I am back and I am glad. I was with a different "name" before, but now I am FANTOR.

Regards to all.

Mi lengua materna es el castellano.

Saludos a todos

Edgar
Fantor

Post by Fantor »

Hola Jose

Por eso mismo aclare que ya estuve por aqui. Porque no quiero aparecer como si estuviera tratando de tener "doble" personalidad, jejeje.

Busca bajo el nombre EDGAR LAUER. Pero, si es mas sencillo simplemente dejame con este nuevo nombre, me gusta mucho de todas formas, jejeje.

Saludos

Edgar
Fantor

Post by Fantor »

Karl Heidenreich wrote:Fantor:

¡Bienvenido al foro, de vuelta! Aquí habemos muchos cuyo lengua materna es el castellano.

Atte.

Karl
Gracias por la bienvenida Karl, pues a leer el foro de nuevo se ha dicho.

Edgar (Fantor)
Bgile

Post by Bgile »

would you guys mind taking this to the spanish board? It keeps popping up in my unread messages and I can't read it.
RF

Post by RF »

Welcome back.

Parlentez Anglais?
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
Fantor

Post by Fantor »

Well, sorry about the inconvenience about the lenguage. The part in Spanish is just about changuing or not my name to the old one. Jose asked me about that. That is all. The most lenguagues someone know the most open windows on this world. So I really would like to know a perfect English. I hope you can undestand what I write. :D I admired Holland for a lot of things and one of them is how well they are about lenguagues. People there know so many lenguages. I supposed is in their culture to learn.

Regards

Edgar
Bgile

Post by Bgile »

:D
RF

Post by RF »

Fantor wrote:
So I really would like to know a perfect English. I hope you can undestand what I write.

Edgar
Hello Edgar,

Well I don't think that there is anything such as a perfect version of the English language, especially as the English and Americans speak and write the same language but in different ways. Here in England we have various regional accents and styles of terminology that can sometimes be a little difficult for others in England to fully understand, just as the Spanish spoken/written in Latin America varies from Spanish in Spain.

But your English is certainly good enough for me, and being able to communicate and be understood is all that is needed.

As I say, welcome back.

Regards,
RF
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.