The Climate Change agenda

Anything else you want to talk about.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Re: The Climate Change agenda

Post by Dave Saxton »

That's right, it is all about impressions because there's a lot at stake politically. I've tried to present links here which show the facts, because your not going to get straight facts from the main stream media. I think any examination of the actual science shows that the science is being manipulated and down right forged to fit the needs of a left wing political agenda.
Entering a night sea battle is an awesome business.The enveloping darkness, hiding the enemy's.. seems a living thing, malignant and oppressive.Swishing water at the bow and stern mark an inexorable advance toward an unknown destiny.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

Entering a night sea battle is an awesome business.The enveloping darkness, hiding the enemy's.. seems a living thing, malignant and oppressive.Swishing water at the bow and stern mark an inexorable advance toward an unknown destiny.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

Bunch of Canadian scientists here:

http://www.climatescienceinternational.org/

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... ebate.html

Once again the reason for politicians pressing for ridgid legislation is not to "save the planet" but to consoidate power.
Byron Angel

Post by Byron Angel »

Most likely goal of the Leftist climate kabuki - outright control of the world energy market.

B
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

This is how the alarmists deal with dissent:

http://climateaudit.org/
The Cleansing of Lennart Bengtsson
May 14, 2014 – 7:33 AM
Recently, Lennart Bengtsson undertook a positive dialogue with climate skeptics by joining the advisory board of the Global Warming Policy Foundation, an organization that attempts to represent rational skepticism.

Instead of welcoming this initiative, the climate “community” has now cleansed Lennart Bengtsson by pressuring him to resign from the GWPF advisory board. Bengtsson’s discouraging resignation is at Klimaz Weibel here (h/t Bishop Hill).

"I have been put under such an enormous group pressure in recent days from all over the world that has become virtually unbearable to me. If this is going to continue I will be unable to conduct my normal work and will even start to worry about my health and safety. I see therefore no other way out therefore than resigning from GWPF. I had not expecting such an enormous world-wide pressure put at me from a community that I have been close to all my active life. Colleagues are withdrawing their support, other colleagues are withdrawing from joint authorship etc. I see no limit and end to what will happen. It is a situation that reminds me about the time of McCarthy. I would never have expecting anything similar in such an original peaceful community as meteorology. Apparently it has been transformed in recent years.

Under these situation I will be unable to contribute positively to the work of GWPF and consequently therefore I believe it is the best for me to reverse my decision to join its Board at the earliest possible time."

This is more shameful conduct by the climate “community”.

As a general point, it seems to me that, if climate change is as serious a problem as the climate “community” believes, then it will require large measures that need broadly based commitment from all walks of our society. Most “skeptics” are not acolytes of the Koch brothers, but people who have not thus far been convinced that the problem is as serious as represented or that the prescribed policies (wind, solar especially) provide any form of valid insurance against the risk. These are people that the climate “community” should be trying to persuade.

Begtsson’s planned participation in GWPF seemed to me to be the sort of outreach to rational skeptics that ought to be praiseworthy within the climate “community”.

Instead, the “community” has extended the fatwa. This is precisely the sort of action and attitude that can only engender and reinforce contempt for the “community” in the broader society.

Pretty scary if you ask me, especially if they get the kind of law enforcement and policy making powers the alarmists are demanding. The big push is on right now, before the Democrats lose control of the Senate and Obama becomes a complete lame duck. And while so many Americans continue to drink the cool aid and believe the propaganda being feed to them by the news media from the Obama regime.
RF

Post by RF »

It sounds like something straight out of George Orwell's Animal Farm.

The lobbyists supporting the climate change agenda are the key. I have seen an article by Roger Helmer, a UKIP MEP in the European Parliament, where he calculates that the number of scientists in the scientific professions who genuinely believe in anthropegenic global warming number one half of one per cent of their ''community'.' The great majority of scientists (more than 90%) are unconvinced either way in the argument and keep their heads down, while a significant minority are against the concept of Man made global warming and are ignored.

You can view the Roger Helmer article from his blog on the UK Independence Party website.
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
Byron Angel

Post by Byron Angel »

Truth is meaningless when access to it is controlled and manipulated.

B
frontkampfer

Post by frontkampfer »

climate change is the religion of the left.
"I will not have my ship shot out from under my ass!"
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

This is good:

http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2014/ ... -year.html

And good news; the Aussies got rid of their carbon taxes last month. :dance:
RF

Post by RF »

Unfortunately the UK Met Office and the BBC are still pushing the mantra, with every storm and cases of flooding being described as ''extreme weather events.'' Nothing to do with the fact that we regulary get storms and that flooding is largely down to poor drainage, especially blocked drains that our local councils won't spend the money on unblocking.

The language and ''newspeak'' involved in all this propaganda is of course the giveaway.
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

I knew there was problem with the thinking:

http://notrickszone.com/2011/09/26/yale ... -educated/
Byron Angel

Post by Byron Angel »

The persistent slanted attention this hysterical anthropogenic global warming propaganda campaign receives from a complicit media and the extent of funding flowing to it from various halls of government suggest that there are powerful political and industry forces at work here. As I stand back and look at the "big picture", I cannot help but view this this as the front end of an organized effort to gain absolute control over energy production and consumption in the developed world.

Another stepping stone along the path from citizenship to servitude.

B
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

Yes, true science has been highjacked by those with a political agenda, and that agenda is certainly left wing. Its pretty scarey to think that a cabal of Gov and elites could control all energy.

This is an interesting read. It's emails between top climate scientists:

http://notrickszone.com/climategate-2-0/

Its more than being useful idiots. In many cases its complicity
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

Pretty boring but something that should be read:

http://climateaudit.org/2014/09/06/the- ... /#comments
OpanaPointer

Post by OpanaPointer »