Now the dumb Jackass...

Anything else you want to talk about.
RF

Re: Now the dumb Jackass...

Post by RF »

Well, it will be up to the voters - or at least those in the US. Unfortunately I don't get a vote in this.....
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
frontkampfer

Post by frontkampfer »

RF,

If you really wanted to you could! Untold thousands of illeagals do it all the time, not mention the dead and those who vote several times. They make it really convenient as you commit voter fraud (did I say that?-silly me) by mail so you don't even have to waste any time standing on line. The remarkable thing is that all these "mystery voters" all seem to vote for the democrats-strange? Anyway, not to imply that you would vote democrat but if you really wanted to vote in the US elections and are not a citizen, there are many ways to do so. So you would not even need to spend the money for the trip over. America, what a country!
"I will not have my ship shot out from under my ass!"
RF

Post by RF »

Do you mean that I could register as ''Democrats abroad?''

The thing is, with such a large electorate, I don't think my vote would have much effect in November 2012. However it might carry more weight in the primaries and ''beauty contests'' so where should I have my vote? And if I registered as an ''independent'' voter could I vote in the primaries of both parties?'
RF

Post by RF »

frontkampfer wrote:
If you really wanted to you could! Untold thousands of illeagals do it all the time, not mention the dead and those who vote several times. They make it really convenient as you commit voter fraud (did I say that?-silly me) by mail so you don't even have to waste any time standing on line.
Saddam Hussein could have stood. He was an expert at getting 99.9999999999% of voters to vote for him. Or Zanu PF from Zimbabwe could stand, experts at turning losers into winners.......
frontkampfer

Post by frontkampfer »

RF,

You could probably register multipe times, with as many party affiliations you wanted using your UK address and I would bet no one would notice!
"I will not have my ship shot out from under my ass!"
RF

Post by RF »

Osama bin Laden, to quote Monty Python indirectly from the dead parrot sketch, is an ''ex Osama bin Laden.'' And nobody so far has commented.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

There was a thread but it is gone. Many people in this country are a little indignant that the left wing media is trying to make political hay out of this. This matter should not be used for political gains or losses. It doesn't change my mind about this President overall and apparently few others either, as he's getting very little "bump" in the poles. Most of us are of the opinion that Seal Team 6 and the Intel people, and some past policies it turns out deserve the credit, and any president should have acted accordingly. I'm glad he did.
Entering a night sea battle is an awesome business.The enveloping darkness, hiding the enemy's.. seems a living thing, malignant and oppressive.Swishing water at the bow and stern mark an inexorable advance toward an unknown destiny.