Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Anything else you want to talk about.
Byron Angel

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post by Byron Angel »

RF wrote:
Karl Heidenreich wrote:Now that Cheetah died it seemed that the Democrat Party only have one alternative: Obama all the way.
And remember Jimmy Carter in 1980. Almost unopposed in the Democratic Party - except for Ted Kennedy who was sunk by lousy timing and a certain motor car accident - and of course the British Labour Party in 2010.
The lesson is - if your leader is a liability, do you want your party on a suicide mission? Surely it would be better to have alternative Democrats in the early primaries to see whether Obama is any more electable than Johnson was in 1968.

..... Not to put too fine a point on the issue, but I would cast my vote for a garden gnome, even a cinder block, over 0bama.

B
RF

Post by RF »

Dave Saxton wrote:The republican with the best chance to win CA or split the electorial votes there is Romney. Romney is also a safe bet in AZ and NV. Romney is more likely to win electorial votes in New England than any other republican front runner. Romney is very dangerous to Obama.
But Romney has one major area of weakness - the southern states, where the Republican front runner is likely to come from and emerge.
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
RF

Post by RF »

Pr.Eugen wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! :dance:
Hootenanny!!
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.