New Moderator

Relevant news about the site.
Alberto Virtuani

Re: New Moderator

Post by Alberto Virtuani » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:01 pm

@ Mr.Rico (and Mr.Rico only),

Bill Jurens (your Bismarck forum "moderator") has once again "censored" the post (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8742&p=85042#p85040) where I was denouncing his side-taken approach and asking your intervention because he had left Mr.Wadinga once again free to provoke (in case you are interested, I have the full posts and I can send them to you for your evaluation).

He has even been pathetic pretending he does "not monitor postings on an hour-by-hour basis", when in the past he had left clear insults (e.g."troll") on the forum for 5 days during my ban.... Let's say he seems to be more "sensitive" to my "inflammatory tones" (???) than to his supporters repeated insults and provocations....

Please don't be reticent and now please answer my above post 6 direct questions (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8347#p84945) as I'm really fed up of this guy, who claims the right to "caution" and ban me after having committed a blatant plagiarism and after having unduly attacked here the (by far) most knowledgeable person about the DS battle, forcing him to leave.

I would like to understand your position in front of everybody regarding the actions and the behavior of this person in your forum. Thanks in advance

Bye, Alberto
"It takes three years to build a ship; it takes three centuries to build a tradition" (Adm.A.B.Cunningham)

"There's always a danger running in the enemy at close range" (Adm.W.F.Wake-Walker)

Alberto Virtuani

Post by Alberto Virtuani » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:01 pm

@ Mr.Rico:

here the last "dictatorial masterpiece"(viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8753#p85088) of your plagiarist moderator who is just playing his dirty game on your forum.

Please, answer my questions (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8347#p84945) and let me finally take my own decision about my future contribution to this forum.

Bye, Alberto
"It takes three years to build a ship; it takes three centuries to build a tradition" (Adm.A.B.Cunningham)

"There's always a danger running in the enemy at close range" (Adm.W.F.Wake-Walker)

dunmunro

Post by dunmunro » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:47 pm

I have complete confidence in our new moderator.