Presentation

Relevant news about the site.
Juan

Presentation

Post by Juan »

Hi Guys,
My name is Juan Marocchi, I know many of you from the German Navy forum, so I decided to register here because I have readed many interesting posts, also I have the oportunity to post in Spanish, since I'm from Argentina,I hope I have enough time to post here as often as I would like and make many new friends!!!.

Juan Marocchi
José M. Rico
Administrator

Re: Presentation

Post by José M. Rico »

Hola Juan,

Welcome to the forums. There are a couple of members from Argentina here as well so hopefully you will feel at home. :D

Por cierto, como ya te he dicho antes el subforo español ya no está activo. Si quieres participar en debates en tu lengua te recomiendo que te registres en el nuevo foro español aquí:

Foros navales en español: http://www.kbismarck.org/foro

Naval Forums in English: http://www.kbismarck.org/forum

Como puedes ver son dos foros separados.

Un saludo.
hammy

Post by hammy »

Hola Juan , and welcome to the forum .

We tend to go off topic quite a lot here ( well I do ) , someone starts a thread asking if Admiral Lutjens cat was neutered , and three pages on we are arguing whether Amundsen's trip through the Northwest passage should count because Gjoia was only an overgrown fishing boat .
In my case this is due to excessive drinking , I dont know what the other's excuses are !

Anyway , enjoy !

H .
" Relax ! No-one else is going to be fool enough to be sailing about in this fog ."
marcelo_malara

Post by marcelo_malara »

Bienvenido my friend!!!
Juan

Post by Juan »

Thank you all for your warm welcome!! :D

Juan
RF

Post by RF »

Juan, how much is the German Navy forum do you find that is different to this forum?

I have perused that forum from time to time but never registered because it does seem to duplicate the issues covered in great detail here.
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
reydelcastillo

Post by reydelcastillo »

Buenos dias caballeros , mi nombre es Enrique Rey , durante el conflicto Malvinas me desempene como jefe del radar de Ejercito en las Islas .-

Good Morning Gentelman , my name is Enrique Rey, during the Malvinas/Falklands conflict I was the Comanding Officer for the Army's long range radar in the islands -
marcelo_malara

Post by marcelo_malara »

Enrique, welcome to the forum.
reydelcastillo

Post by reydelcastillo »

Thank you Sir , Gracias Senor
Jagdboot

Post by Jagdboot »

Hello fellow Bismarck worshippers. Jagdboot is the name. New to this forum, but pleased to become part of this wonderful crew. I hope to be immersed into many interesting discussions about one of the world's most fascinating war ship.s At the age of 12, I was spellbound by the Bismarck ever since my cousin showed me his 1/350 Tamiya model. 25 years later, I finally got to build my own. Three grueling and suspenseful months it took to me complete this beauty. Now I'm so fortunate to share this passion with others.:D
Michel 44

Post by Michel 44 »

Hello,
I am a modeller french; Bismarch is, for me, a mythic ship; I looking for all plans, photos to begin a build at scale 1/150;
This site is very structured and i hope find help for my build.
Michel
RF

Post by RF »

Welcome to the forum Michel 44.

Your username bears resemblance to a hilfskreuzer, is that co-incidental?
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
ric_roc

Post by ric_roc »

Good Evening,
I am a Texan of french origin (Breton!) I am a passionate sailor, and when I am not on the water my hobby is history and particularly naval history. I have been programming naval simulation since the 80s (Amstrad Turbo Pascal) based on Dr Paul Bois "Amiraute".
hans zurbriggen

Post by hans zurbriggen »

Good afternoon,
I have recently registered for this forum, but I have not yet manasged to post my first message.
I have become passionate for DKM Bismarck after I have built a 1/350 model of the ship and since then I have read several books on the story of this wonderful ship.
I have found most interesting information about the story and the technics of Bismarck here and I would like to ask some questions too. I hope I can get into the board soon
Hans
Francis726

Post by Francis726 »

Hi, everyone! Happy New Year!
I'm Francisco from Montevideo, Uruguay.
I first discovered this website in 2001, when I got my first PC, and learned a lot. Since then, every once in a while I visit the site and even the Forum, but for some reason never created an account.
Anyway, glad to be here.