How you can help

Anything about the crew, families, origins, etc.
José M. Rico
Administrator

How you can help

Post by José M. Rico »

Hello everyone,

As you know one the most important aspects of KBismarck.com website is the crewmember research. Our goal is to gather the most complete crewmember database as possible, and we really need your help in this regard. What we are looking for are photos, letters, death cards, war records, basically any information you can provide on these men. If you are in a position to help simply post a message here with any relevant information and/or get in contact with Ulrich Rudofsky, Malte Gaack, or myself.

José M. Rico
John B
Supporter

Post by John B »

I recently discovered a photo of Heinrich Neuschwander glued on the last page of a German Army Photo album, along with two newspaper clippings, and a very small piece of an Iron Cross ribbon. As the photo album is not named I would assume that Heinrich was a family member, or at least a very close friend of the person keeping the album. If interested I could forward a scan of that page.
Thanks,
John
José M. Rico
Administrator

Post by José M. Rico »

Thanks a lot. I'm certainly interested and will contact you via e-mail as soon as possible.

If this is of interest to you, the corpse of Heinrich Neuschwander was picked up by the Spanish heavy cruiser Canarias on 30 May, given a naval burial service at 1000 hours on the next day, and committed to the deep.

Best,

José