German shipyards from before WWI thru 1945

From the birth of the Dreadnought to the period immediately after the end of World War I.
johnwinston

German shipyards from before WWI thru 1945

Post by johnwinston »

Hello everyone: I am looking for any information on German shipyards, Wilhelmshaven, Kiel, Danzig, etc., from just before WWI thru the end of WWII. Specifically, building slips, dry docks and floating dry docks and their building dimensions. Any help you can provide would be great. Thanks alot. Al
lwd

Re: German shipyards from before WWI thru 1945

Post by lwd »

I believe there are a couple of threads over on the axis history forum with details on shipyards of the various powers. Might be a good starting place.
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

lwd wrote:I believe there are a couple of threads over on the axis history forum with details on shipyards of the various powers. Might be a good starting place.
posting a few links yourself would be more useful, johnwinston may not be familiar with the forum you mention.
lwd

Post by lwd »

Indeed it would have been but I didn't have the time to search for them. An indication that he was having problems would have been enough for me to do so that he hasn't either indicates to me that he didn't have such a problem or didn't consider it worth trying.
Herr Nilsson

Post by Herr Nilsson »

Regards

Marc

"Thank God we blow up and sink more easily." (unknown officer from HMS Norfolk)