New York 1:1250 Ship Model Convention

Talk about your projects, exchange ideas, tips, colors, etc.
Ulrich Rudofsky
Contributor & Translator

New York 1:1250 Ship Model Convention

Post by Ulrich Rudofsky »

The 1:1250 ship model collectors meeting is again in NEW YORK at the State University of New York Maritime College. http://www.sunymaritime.edu/ Even if you are not interested in these little models, the facilities at the new cadet quarters will be available at a modest cost for persons interested in maritime history and ship models. The exhibit of ship models will be at the MARITIME INDUSTRY MUSEUM in Fort Schuyler, on campus. Parking is free. The rooms will be available during Fleet Week. The 2006 website will be updated although not much has to be changed. http://users.nac.net/nyc1250/

You can contact me at urudofsky@aol.com or call 518-4393908 (USA)

REREGISTRATION INFORMATION
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING PLEASE MAKE A COPY OF THE FOLLOWING FORM. PLEASE SEND ONLY ONE FORM PER PERSON. FILL IN THE INFORMATION AND SEND ALONG WITH A CHECK (US$) TO: JOHN OLSEN, 1250 NYC MEETING, 104 CHURCH ST., WINCHESTER, MA 01890, USA. FUNDS (MONEY) FOR COLLEGE ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS AND MEALS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MAY 2, 2008. ADVANCE REGISTRATION AND TABLE FEES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MAY 9, 2008. Prices are per room with two beds.REGISTRATION
1. Family Name ___________________________________________________________________
2. First Name _____________________________________________________________________
3. Title (i.e. Mr. Ms. Dr. etc.)_________________________________________________________
4. Company representing____________________________________________________________
5. Address (option) ________________________________________________________________
6. E-mail address __________________________________________________________________
7. Telephone (0ption)_______________________________________________________________
8. Vehicle license plate number and state _______________________________________________
• Registration fee (US$8.00) _____________________
• Accommodations #______nights @ US$60.00/night* _____________________
• Accommodations, 3 night package (May 15, 16, 17) @ US$150.00* _____________________
• Dinner, May 17 @ US$36.00/per person, bar not included _____________________
• Breakfast coffee/pastries & Lunch, May 16 @ US$16.00 _____________________
• Breakfast coffee/pastries & Lunch, May 17 @ US$16.00 _____________________
• Exhibit Table @ US$8.00 for one _____________________
• Exhibit Tables, ______@ US$6.00 for each additional _____________________
*Dates of room usage:________________________________________________________________
COMMENTS: _________________________________________________________________________

Re: New York 1:1250 Ship Model Convention

Post by VeenenbergR »

Ulrich. Are you going? Which ships will you take with you?
Ulrich Rudofsky
Contributor & Translator

Re: New York 1:1250 Ship Model Convention

Post by Ulrich Rudofsky »

I don't know. I will take all the models I built (except the ones I gave away) and probably the Ed Antin and John Youngerman scratch-builts. Also the Johann Wolkersdorfers?
Tell me what you would like to see and I will bring it, if I have it.

WE NEED EARLY REGISTRATION IN ORDER TO PLAN THIS EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ulrich