Introducing KM Werft Models Vimercate

Talk about your projects, exchange ideas, tips, colors, etc.
Antonio Bonomi

Introducing KM Werft Models Vimercate

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Ciao all,

pardon for the obvious ''joke of words'',... :lol:

But this time I really feel been on a similar situation.

I have launched on my '' build yards '' 5 Tirpitz Tamiya models on scale 1/350,.. and it is only the starter,... so now you realize the title.

White Ensign models photo Etched parts, Eduard, GMM, Tom's,.. all of them, .. so now I can enjoy following some other very good model builders I saw in action lately, .. it will be lot of fun and relax.

More to come on them soon ..... :wink:

Ciao Antonio :D
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

Antoni Bonomi in Vicomercato fecit Anno Domini...

:wink:

I'm anxious to have news of this project.Indeed, I have all the will to restart to build models as soon as university would leave me free time...;)
"Wir kämpfen bis zur letzten Granate."

Günther Lütjens
Antonio Bonomi

Tirpitz on going

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Ciao all,

well, with some delay due to problems that are part of our life, here they are :

6 Tirpitz Tamiya on scale 1/350 and 1 wreck model.

More to come...... as I am full of PE parts of any kind now :shock: .

Antonio Bonomi

Tirpitz models

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Ciao all,

one of the most critical type of informations to find while making the 1 /350 models with Photo Etched parts ( despite the PE parts maker :wink: ) .. is the correct disposition of the portholes on the ship.

The only really valid, complte and precise source on info at low cost is the series of drawings Mr. Hans Gally made ( my best congratulatons to him :clap: :clap: ) both for Bismarck as well as for Tirpitz, .. togheter with the AJ-Press books,..otherwise you must go for teh original Bundesarchiv plans..

See references here in :

viewtopic.php?p=5152&sid=f3306d2703f26c ... ab7679608a

Here, on this models I have taken all the available infos to realize a kind of complete set of portholes placements both sides including the back of the 150 mm turrets ( particularly difficult to find ) and for everybody convinience I took some photos of it so you can see it and take out infos if needed.

I just anticipate the portholes placement is NOT symmetric as the 2 sides are different on many areas.

But again ... showing them is better than describe :