Bismarck Oil Painting for sale

Related items you have for sale or want to acquire. No commercial vendors please!
migwog

Bismarck Oil Painting for sale

Post by migwog »

Hi Guys i have for sale a oil painting of bismarck it Measures 32” high by 24” wide I have had it in storage the last ten year with no where to display it, sadly the time has come to part with it. I was planning to put it in a marine auction but I found your site just thought I would see if there was any interest http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/ ... smarck.jpg
Terje Langoy
Supporter

Post by Terje Langoy »

Could you perhaps provide a location and an estimated price for this painting..?
RF

Re: Bismarck Oil Painting for sale

Post by RF »

How old is this painting?
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
migwog

Post by migwog »

Hi the painting is approx 12 yrs old it was valued at five hundred pounds when I bought for insurance, its in the uk/ north east of england,, I also have a oil painting of Titanic which is around 20 yrs old and similar size
Terje Langoy
Supporter

Post by Terje Langoy »

Its indeed a very nice paint but I'm afraid that five hundred pounds might be more than I can handle. But I would most certainly be thrilled if you had the opportunity to display the painting of the Titanic...
migwog

Post by migwog »

Hi yeah sure i had the bug with both ships http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/ ... anic-1.jpg
Terje Langoy
Supporter

Post by Terje Langoy »

Oh, nice one... Indeed a gracious lady, unfortunantly with the life of a butterfly as well.
migwog

Post by migwog »

I also had the first copy of the tape of titanic signed by Ballard, unfortunately a fall out with my ex partner and it disappeared
femina

Post by femina »

Hello people, I am a school going student. I want to make an art on canvas. Where can I buy a blank art canvas? Or is it possible for me to make one from plywood? What works best? I need something cheap because my budget for redecorating my room isn't all that much but I really wanted to paint my own abstract art and I have no idea where to get blank art canvases that aren't too costly. Have a good day.