The Climate Change agenda

Anything else you want to talk about.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Re: The Climate Change agenda

Post by Dave Saxton »

So all them there scientists are conspiring to fake allegations of data manipulation and scientific malpractice. Yep.
Entering a night sea battle is an awesome business.The enveloping darkness, hiding the enemy's.. seems a living thing, malignant and oppressive.Swishing water at the bow and stern mark an inexorable advance toward an unknown destiny.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

Entering a night sea battle is an awesome business.The enveloping darkness, hiding the enemy's.. seems a living thing, malignant and oppressive.Swishing water at the bow and stern mark an inexorable advance toward an unknown destiny.
OpanaPointer

Post by OpanaPointer »

Dave Saxton wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:37 pm So all them there scientists are conspiring to fake allegations of data manipulation and scientific malpractice. Yep.
Nope, all the anit-AGWs are saying that any bad study PROVES the scientists are coming for their 103" TV. It's like the people who say that all black people are drug dealers, either actively selling drugs or covering up for those that do. Silly, but the anti-AGW people don't have real science to counter the harsh reality of AGW, so they just cherry-pick to find things that "prove" their point.

Reminds me of the old guy at Kitty Hawk. "I told Orville, I told Wilbur, and now I'm tellin' YOU. That thing will never get off the ground."
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

OpanaPointer wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:42 pm but the anti-AGW people don't have real science to counter the harsh reality of AGW, so they just cherry-pick to find things that "prove" their point.
How would you know? You have demonstrated that you don't know much about the science of this issue. This must be why instead you engage in politicized propaganda techniques, cliches, and bigotry. Solly, Charlie, you are a good fit.
OpanaPointer

Post by OpanaPointer »

Dave Saxton wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:19 pm
OpanaPointer wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:42 pm but the anti-AGW people don't have real science to counter the harsh reality of AGW, so they just cherry-pick to find things that "prove" their point.
How would you know? You have demonstrated that you don't know much about the science of this issue. This must be why instead you engage in politicized propaganda techniques, cliches, and bigotry. Solly, Charlie, you are a good fit.
Oh, like the anti-AGW people aren't political? LOL
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

Still waiting for any real science from the alarmist people............

and this point from Tony Heller is rather germane:
4. Climate alarmism is completely dependent on graphs and useless climate models generated by a small handful of people. The graphs are generated through scientifically corrupt processes of data tampering and hiding data.
https://realclimatescience.com/2019/02/ ... -alarmism/
OpanaPointer

Post by OpanaPointer »

And your bona fides for know "real science" would be?
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

Paleoclimate studies at the post graduate level with my friend and mentor who holds a PHD in paleoclimate.
OpanaPointer

Post by OpanaPointer »

When?
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

I am not going to play.
OpanaPointer

Post by OpanaPointer »

Didn't think you would.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

That's right. I would not be much of a friend if I was to drag my friend into such a trivial online political discussion. This is especially true considering the current environment not friendly to the concepts of academic freedom and free speech.
OpanaPointer

Post by OpanaPointer »

Dave Saxton wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 pm That's right. I would not be much of a friend if I was to drag my friend into such a trivial online political discussion. This is especially true considering the current environment not friendly to the concepts of academic freedom and free speech.
Anti-AGW is certainly hostile to academic freedom and free speech. Resolute efforts to silence climate science are deplorable.
Dave Saxton
Supporter

Post by Dave Saxton »

OpanaPointer wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:40 pm

... is certainly hostile to academic freedom and free speech. Resolute efforts to silence climate science are deplorable.
It is certainly deplorable what the AGW people have done to Judith Curry, Tim Ball, Fred Lindzen, Bob Carter, John Daley, Fred Singer, Willie Soon, Steve McIntyre, Peter Ridd, Roy Spencer, John Christy .. ....I could go on and on.....
OpanaPointer

Post by OpanaPointer »

Dave Saxton wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:50 am
OpanaPointer wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:40 pm

... is certainly hostile to academic freedom and free speech. Resolute efforts to silence climate science are deplorable.
It is certainly deplorable what the AGW people have done to Judith Curry, Tim Ball, Fred Lindzen, Bob Carter, John Daley, Fred Singer, Willie Soon, Steve McIntyre, Peter Ridd, Roy Spencer, John Christy .. ....I could go on and on.....
Ah, the "just as bad as" argument.