TERRORIST SHOOTING IN PARIS TODAY

Anything else you want to talk about.
aurora

Re: TERRORIST SHOOTING IN PARIS TODAY

Post by aurora »

Quote Frontkampfer
"Could it possibly be the followers of a particular religion are intolerant of anyone who does not believe as they do? Those followers do not live in civil societies and many thousands if not millions of them believe that what happened in Paris is justified".

That I believe- is truly how it is; and Yes the West must awake from the torpor they are currently in-if not it's Goodbye to the Western World- as we have known it.
Quo Fata Vocant-Whither the Fates call

Jim
aurora

Post by aurora »

Anti-terror police are searching dense woodland northeast of Paris after two gunmen suspected of killing 12 people in the Charlie Hebdo magazine attack were sighted.
Two men reportedly fitting the descriptions of brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi stole fuel and food from a petrol station near Villers-Cotterets, in the northern Aisne region, 43 miles (70km) from Paris, this morning.
Heavily-armed police have finished searching the village of Crepy-en-Valois, 10 miles (16km) from the petrol station.They are now focusing on a stretch of countryside spanning from Soissons, through Abbaye de Longpont, right up to Villers-Cotteret.

Source Yahoo News

Jim
Garyt

Post by Garyt »

Hopefully they do not kill anyone else before they are apprehended.
aurora

Post by aurora »

The two men suspected of attacking a newspaper in Paris have taken hostages and are reportedly holed up in a building near Charles de Gaulle airport.
It follows a car chase on the N2 motorway as the suspects headed towards Paris, in which shots were fired.
Several helicopters are now believed to be hovering over an industrial building - thought to be a catering company - near the country's busiest airport.
Two people with gunshot wounds have been taken to hospital in Meaux.
France's interior minister has confirmed that an operation to detain the suspects is under way.
The grey Peugot 206 was stolen from the town of Montagny Sainte Felicite this morning between Crepy-en-Valois and Nanteuil-le-Haudoin.
Almost 90,000 terror police across France are involved in the hunt for the men, believed to be behind Wednesday's terror attack in which 12 people died.

Source Yahoo News

Jim
aurora

Post by aurora »

:: Residents are being told to stay at home, switch off the lights, and stay away from their windows. Schools have been evacuated and the country's main airport Charles-de-Gaulle closed two runways.
:: Reports are now emerging of another shooting at a kosher grocery store in eastern Paris, where two people are reported to have been killed and several people taken hostage.
:: Police are linking the supermarket attack to yesterday's shooting of a policewoman in south Paris. Mugshots of Hayat Boumeddiene and Amedy Coulibaly have been released relation to Thursday's attack.

Source Yahoo News

Jim
aurora

Post by aurora »

PARIS (Reuters) - Two brothers wanted for the shooting of 12 people at the offices of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo were killed on Friday in a police raid on the print works north of Paris where they had been holed up with a hostage, officials said.

A police source said the hostage-taker at another stand-off at a kosher supermarket in eastern Paris was dead after a police operation there. That hostage-taker was believed to have links to the same Islamist group as the two brothers.
One police official said the hostage taken by the Kouachi brothers at the print works in the town of Dammartin-en-Goele was safe.The fate of all the hostages believed to have been held at the supermarket in eastern Paris was not immediately clear.

French television showed several people running away from the premises after an earlier shootout, however a police union source said at least four hostages were feared dead. The source said he understood there had been up to 20 hostages.

(Reporting by Emmanuel Jarry; editing by Mark John)

Jim
Garyt

Post by Garyt »

Unfortunately these terrorists usually get what they want - what they want being media exposure. I wish there was a way to to give them the attention they desire but still report on the matter.
frontkampfer

Post by frontkampfer »

IMHO-countries should not cede control of areas to immigrants such as the 'no-go' zones in France. The intelligence resources of host countries should redoubled in investigating the mosques and madrases for any kind of terrorist sentiment and all leads should be pursued. Profiling-the dirty word-works. Use it! It should be made crystal clear that while they may be free to worship as they want, that right ends when they threaten others or do not obey the laws of the host countries. If they live in a "civil society" they have to be civil. If they don't like it they can go back to the dung heap they left originally (don't care if they were born in the west either). I'm sure they will be welcomed back. That will do for starters.
"I will not have my ship shot out from under my ass!"
aurora

Post by aurora »

frontkampfer wrote:IMHO-countries should not cede control of areas to immigrants such as the 'no-go' zones in France. The intelligence resources of host countries should redoubled in investigating the mosques and madrases for any kind of terrorist sentiment and all leads should be pursued. Profiling-the dirty word-works. Use it! It should be made crystal clear that while they may be free to worship as they want, that right ends when they threaten others or do not obey the laws of the host countries. If they live in a "civil society" they have to be civil. If they don't like it they can go back to the dung heap they left originally (don't care if they were born in the west either). I'm sure they will be welcomed back. That will do for starters.
Man- that is such a breath of fresh air and that is just for starters!!!!

Jim
RF

Post by RF »

aurora wrote:
frontkampfer wrote:IMHO-countries should not cede control of areas to immigrants such as the 'no-go' zones in France. The intelligence resources of host countries should redoubled in investigating the mosques and madrases for any kind of terrorist sentiment and all leads should be pursued. Profiling-the dirty word-works. Use it! It should be made crystal clear that while they may be free to worship as they want, that right ends when they threaten others or do not obey the laws of the host countries. If they live in a "civil society" they have to be civil. If they don't like it they can go back to the dung heap they left originally (don't care if they were born in the west either). I'm sure they will be welcomed back. That will do for starters.
Man- that is such a breath of fresh air and that is just for starters!!!!
The only problem with this is that it is politically incorrect.

In Britain such views would be denounced as racist, bigoted and un-British. People would not be allowed to express such views.

But of course those who keep their mouths firmly shut can still think them.
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
frontkampfer

Post by frontkampfer »

The west, France, GB, Germany, US, etc. had better wake up! This is a religion who's followers reject assimilation into the culture of host countries. If westerner's don't want to live under sharia then they better act soon. These people are playing for keeps and so should we!
"I will not have my ship shot out from under my ass!"
RF

Post by RF »

frontkampfer wrote:The west, France, GB, Germany, US, etc. had better wake up! This is a religion who's followers reject assimilation into the culture of host countries. If westerner's don't want to live under sharia then they better act soon. These people are playing for keeps and so should we!
To underscore my previous point, just look at the reaction to the video posted on Twitter by Marion le Pen. Even the FN can't agree on it.
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.